Dr Kevin Lee was re-elected as Vice-President (Leisure Cycling) for a second term during the Singapore Cycling Federation (SCF) elections held last week.
He looks forward to serving the local cycling community to the best of his ability and he is proud to be part of a dedicated SCF management committee team.
The event took place during the Singapore Cycling Federation 2017’s AGM on the 29th Sep. in SportSG.
It was attended by more than 40 people; consisting of SCF members, representatives from associate clubs, current and incoming committee members, secretariat staff and SportSG representatives.
The newly elected Management Committee:
1. Patron – Mr Jeffrey Goh
2. President – Dr Hing Siong Chen
3. Honorary Secretary – Mr Harry Kok
4. Asst Honorary Secretary – Mr Mark Ortega
5. Honorary Treasurer – Ms Jamie Liang
6. Asst Honorary Treasurer – Mr Elbert Iswara
6. VP BikeTrial – Mr Walton Seah
7. VP BMX – En Hairul Nazwa
8. VP Leisure Cycling – Dr Kevin Lee
9. VP Safety/Education – Mr Steven Lim
10. VP Road – Mr Kelvin Khoo
11. VP Mountain Bike – En Syed Mohd Shariff
12. VP Track – Mr Ang Kee Meng
13. VP Media & Publicity – Mr Calvin Tan
Read about the event here: https://www.facebook.com/singaporecyclingfederation/posts/1284632238310207