About Pinnacle Orthopaedic Group
All our surgeons are well-established senior clinicians and are fellowship-trained in their respective sub-specialty fields at top United States and European hospitals. Our core philosophy is to provide evidence-based and ethical medicine and we are guided by the principles of care and compassion for every patient who walks through our doors.
Under the leadership of Dr Kevin Lee, our group has grown from one to three clinics in Mount Elizabeth Orchard, Mount Elizabeth Novena and Parkway East Hospitals and we now have 5 surgeons in our team.
Dr Victor Seah, the former Deputy Head of Department of orthopaedic surgery at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital joined us in April 2018.
Dr Tay Guan Tzu, senior consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Tan Tock Seng Hospital joined us in April 2020.
Pinnacle Orthopaedic Group is located at the following locations:
- Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Parkway East Medical Centre
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Medical Centre
Consult Our Doctors
- Dr Kevin Lee‘s special interests are in hip and knee replacement surgeries (including complex and revision cases), as well as sports injuries of the lower limb and cartilage repair surgeries including stem cell therapeutics in orthopaedics.
- Adjunct A/Professor Hee‘s special interests are in all aspects of spine and scoliosis surgeries in the neck and back, including the use of non-fusion and minimally invasive spine surgeries.
- Dr Andy Wee‘s special interests are in shoulder and elbow surgeries, as well as sports injuries and arthroscopic surgeries of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle.
- Dr Victor Seah‘s special interests are in trauma/fractures and foot and ankle surgeries.
- Dr Tay Guan Tzu’s special interests are in foot/ankle surgeries and paediatric orthopaedic fractures/surgeries and deformity corrections.
To make an appointment to consult our doctors visit Pinnacle Orthopaedic Group Contact Page.